Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wishing on Wednesday: Velvet Edition

Velvet Dreams

These are, of course, a few items that I have been eyeing! I am in love with velvet. I think it's probably the best fabric out of them all. You will definitely be seeing more velvet in my wardrobe :) (Hopefully that adorable dress from Romwe!)

As a heads up, finals are coming around and my schedule has just been B-U-S-Y! Hopefully I will still have the time to post! A quick update on my room: It's almost finished! It's almost finished! IT'S ALMOST FINISHED!
I'm s o giddy with joy that I could sing! But I won't harm your ears in that way--don't worry. All I have left to do is paint, carpet, and then decorate! My favorite part! I can't wait. You can expect to see more posts and DIY projects once I'm all settled in. I have a few ideas for affordable, cute Christmas presents!

Have a lovely night!
-Megan
High waist dress
romwe.com


Longsleeve dress
$63 - topshop.com


Metallic skirt
romwe.com


Dr Martens dr marten
$145 - bluebanana.com


River island
$19 - riverisland.com


Round Pintuck Pillow
urbanoutfitters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment