Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Summer Dreams

Hello everyone!
Guess what I've been doing with my time?
Listening to classical music and online (window) shopping!
I'm so incredibly excited for spring and summer; I can't contain it! My friend showed me this website called Wantworthy which is just a big wishlist comprising of all of the possible online shops on the web. It's absolutely amazing. No longer will I keep tabs open for weeks on end!
Anyway, if you want to check out some of the stuff I've been coveting, the link to my list is here.
All of the pictures of clothing/accessories I am posting can be found on my list, which will direct you to where you can purchase them! Anyway, here are some summer pieces I can't wait to get :)

I've really been loving the yellow/navy/white/red color scheme for summer, so you should be seeing that represented on my blog in the next few months!













No comments:

Post a Comment