Monday, February 11, 2013

Getting Into the Groove of Things

Hey guys!
I keep trying to find motivation to write a new post every other day but for some reason I'm just not finding it. Recently I've really been finding myself not motivated to do a lot of things! Homework is getting increasingly more difficult to do, and I'm just not finding as much enjoyment in life as I usually do.
This morning, while getting ready to go shopping I listened to this song by Ben Folds, Nick Hornby, and Pomplamoose:
Upon listening I had a slight epiphany that went along the lines of "what am I doing with my life?" and "I should make every second of my being mean something, because my time is limited and I can do an incredible amount of good for the world." Upon thinking this, I felt like I should actually start posting more and making more music and videos.
I only have less than a year and a half to live out my childhood and I am going to make the most of it. I have so many abilities I can use to help the world, and I waste them on telling myself I don't have enough time to do anything when in reality I'm only wasting my time.
There ya' go.
If you have had time finding inspiration for anything recently, take a listen to this song and think to yourself:"Am I happy with who I am and what I do with my time?" If you answer no, maybe it's a good time to start making change in the world.

After all, it is your life.
-Megan
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment