Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Groovy, Baby.

Hey guys!
Long time no see.
I have come to you with not one but two outfit of the days! How exciting!
*yay Megan you're the best*
Anyway, the first one I want to show you is a school girl inspired outfit, and the second is 70s inspired.
I just want to point out the ridiculous weather patterns of Chicago, first.
This was on Sunday: (10 degrees)



And this was yesterday: (50 degrees)
Dress from Modcloth.

Shoes are thrifted, socks are American Apparel.


The last of the snow.
Shirt thrifted.


Belt off of a dress from Pinupgirlclothing.com

Purse thrifted.

And this was today: (60 degrees)
Shirt from Modcloth.


Shoes from Madden Girl.

Gladiator ring from Modcloth, thumb ring from a Flea Market.


Dress from Modcloth.

Belt from Forever 21.

Ring from a Flea Market.

Me dancing to Françoise Hardy and eating my avocado wrap after it started raining. xD

Rain commences. 

Lucky me, all of this rain will turn to ice when it's 9 degrees tomorrow (as a high)
YAY CHICAGO!
Have a lovely day my friends.
xx
-Megan















No comments:

Post a Comment