Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's the Life

This weekend was really a fantastic weekend. 
I spent a lot of time with my friend Nicole, who is quite a groovy gal.
We went thrifting/cupcake hunting (with no luck), and to our dismay, not a lot of luck with either of those things.
Delicious apple cider~
We ended up in this local coffee shop and I got some delicious apple cider.
Autumn is definitely my favorite season. I love the savory tastes, the neutral colors, it's all so aesthetically pleasing. 
I spent some time at my dad's house and so much exposure to nature really inspires me to create something beautiful.
Here are a few things I found inspiring or pleasing to my eyes:
(and the outfits I wore this weekend)


Star Wars :)





Shirt is thrifted, H&M pants, Madden Girl boots.

14 inch classic Oxford Satchel, Forever 21 Dress,  Sears Tights,  Madden Girl Boots



I took this photo at 2 AM last night, I think it's so fantastic. 



(This is Nicole, by the way.)
I'm really excited because my dad is letting me borrow his Nikon D200, which takes wondrous pictures. Expect more fall-related posts with some pictures taken by yours truly this week.
I'll catch ya later!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment