Thursday, November 22, 2012

Zombies and Updates

She looks murderous... hehehe.
Hello my lovely friends! Happy Thanksgiving!
I thought I'd take some time to just update a little bit since I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to.
School has been incredibly hectic with Thanksgiving break and teachers trying to throw in tests before we left.
Because of that, I haven't had as much time to do things I would like to :(
Anyway, the other night I had a photoshoot with my friend Nicole and some of the pictures turned out smashing.
The one above is my absolute favorite!
We were just taking normal head shots until we started playing around with her makeup and hair, and well, this was the result. 

Got these from the Flea Market!
We teased the poop out of her hair and put eyeshadow on her legs to make them appear bruised. Turned out pretty creepy.
Another thing I've been doing a lot of in online window shopping...
I need help.
I lack the funds to actually buy anything but I'm constantly looking at it all!
Thankfully I'm heading over to a mall near me to go Black Friday shopping at midnight! I'm hoping I can find stuff at Urban Outfitters and American Apparel. Possibly H&M.
If not, there's always Cyber Monday :D

I thought I'd show you my outfit for today!




Sorry the quality is so bad, for some reason it got altered when I cropped the picture. 
The dress, purse, and blazer are all from F21. (Unfortunately they're all a tad large on me now)
The shoes are from Payless I believe! And I curled my hair with this awesome curling wand my sister brought with her. It did some serious stuff to my hair. I love it!

This week I also bought some stuff on Modcloth.
Well I say bought, but I really got it for free.
When they were doing their whole give 20 get 20 promotion. 


The ring is called the No Conquest Ring: http://www.modcloth.com/shop/rings-pins/no-conquest-ring-in-gold
I got it in gold but it's also available in silver.
The socks are the Space of Your Own socks: http://www.modcloth.com/shop/tights-socks/space-of-your-own-socks
And they are my absolute favorite pair of socks I have ever owned. I want to be an astrophysicist one day, so I thought these socks were absolutely adorable. Anyway, I'll probably be posting later tonight or early tomorrow, so look out for that!

I'll talk to you later!
I'm gonna go eat some stuffing!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment